Class of 2018
Instructor: Ms. Balsano
Welcome to the Class of 2018 Fusion Page!!!! Request to join this page and you will automatically receive updates on activities that involve our class, the BEST at Patriot High School!!!
February Valentine's Dance
SADIE HAWKINS VALENTINE'S DANCE
||Sadie Hawkins (Girls' Choice) Valentine's Dance
||Patriot High School
||Saturday, February 6th
7:00PM - 10:30PM
||$25 per single, $40 per couple;
Begin buying Wednesday Jan. 20
Commons I during lunch or
before and after school in
Ms. Balsano's room (1107)
& Ms. Ortiz's room (1120)
||All PTHS students are invited & everyone must have a completed dance contract to buy a ticket!
|Tuesday, Oct. 13th - 5:00pm
||Patriot High School Gym
SIGN UP INFO:
- Sign up in Commons 1 or outside Room 1107 by Friday, October 9th
- $10 per team (10 people max, 6 people min)
- Winning team will receive prizes
- Meeting on Friday, October 9th, at 2:15 in room 1107 with Ms. Balsano to collect registration fees and discuss rules. Team captains must attend and bring the following: Team name, team color, team roster, and registration fee ($10).
|Are you going to the 2015
Print, fill-out, and sign the Homecoming contract (located in the file folder on the right) and turn it in when you purchase your ticket! Please make sure that if you are bringing a guest who is not a Patriot student, they must fill out the "Guest Contract".
CLASS MEETING RESCHEDULED
Unfortunately, there is going to be an event in the auditorium Wednesday of this week during advisory, so we are changing the Class Meeting date to April 27th. We will vote on designs then. The good news is that you still have time to submit designs and written messages. We have gotten some great designs so far, but we need written messages (quotes, mottos, slogans, proverbs, etc.).
See you on the 27th,
What the rest of the year is going to look like...
By the end of this year, we are planning to sell class t-shirts as a fundraiser. PLEASE...WE NEED DESIGNS. The t-shirt will have an illustration made by a student on one side and some kind of written message on the other side (It can be a poem, a motto, or the student can make up his/her own message).
We will vote on the illustration and message at our CLASS MEETING. Submissions are due APRIL 15TH (WEDNESDAY) MORNING.
Our first CLASS MEETING will be on April 15th during Advisory. I will be presenting a PowerPoint briefly explaining the next three years at Patriot and our plans for the rest of the year.
– Zaki Panjsheeri, 2018 Class President
- Submit to Ms. Cahill (room 2005), directly to your class officers, or to our class email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On April 15th we are going to have a CLASS MEETING. At class meetings, the officers will present what plans our class has and take questions and criticism from students. We tried having these earlier in the year, however, snow days got in our way.
The Class of 2018's contact information:
Please let your classmates know about our fusion page and these two contacts. You can use these to ask questions, make suggestions, etc.
Class of '18 Officers
Here is a list of our officers and ways to contact them.
President: Zaki Panjsheeri (Twitter: @ZakiPanjsheeri Instagram: @zaki_a_panjsheeri)
Vice President: Gia Oana
Secretary: Jarrett Lash (Twitter: @Jarrett_Lash Instagram: @Jarrett_Lash)
Class of 2018 Text Updates
Students - if you want to receive automatic updates from your class sponsor, Ms Cahill on important issues and activities that involve your class, text this message: @64ba6f to 571-465-9887